Serco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Serco:

Serco Management reviews

New Zealand6 reviews
I commence work at 08H00 and manage the workshop with regards to daily work, hold toolbox meeting with workers, carry our routine facility check of workshop area, issue teams their tasks for the day, I have learned how to work with different cultures and how to manage a large workshop with 30 workers and working with management to complete and service our stake holders and clients effectively and to deliver the best possible service. I work well with my immediate manager to complete daily tasks and month end requirements, I get on well with my co-workers as we need to support each other to keep the organisation operating smoothly. The hardest part of the job is to try complete jobs in the time frame given as suppliers sometimes are unable to deliver goods ordered to do the work, the most enjoyable part of the job is watching the students develop into qualified trades men.
Pros
Working hours.
Cons
No scope for progression and developement.
Got the best rewards from Serco which I did not achieve from any other employer. Looked after me very well by upskilling and educating me. The management was perfect.
Pros
Free car park and flexiable hours
Not much concern on employees development.
Favouritism and Nepotism.
Pros
Good Pay Rate
Cons
Poor Roster shifts