SGS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

SGS Employee Reviews

Constant management turnover and restructuring Every few years. Never able to complete tasks outside of the daily operational tasks. Any momentum on improvement initiatives get shut down by latest management team and efforts are redirected.
Bonne entreprise sur le plan de la connaissance mais nouveau de renumeration tres bas
Too many people calling in. Always oncall. Some of the managers are for you and some are not respectful to you or your opinions. It was a fun experience but certain things would need to be revamped in order to make it a great business establishment.
Pros
Feed you if you work more then 14 hours a day
Cons
Always on call
Super higth risk and poor health and safety. Low income offer for high risk job. Company does not really care about safety protocols and quality they pretend.
Pros
There is too much over time
Cons
You might want to go back home sonner and notvalways posible.
It was like a part time job during my college days.Got many opportunities for working as a Team and managing those.Got mas many chances to know about work life and Life balance.
At first I was a sampler and promoted as senior operator am a shift leader I can say and presently am doing well at my position and company is doing well
Good
The company is okay to work for but the environment was very very stressful and I did not fit in at all I felt like an outsider all the time and the people I worked with it was supposed to be a team but they let me out to dry most of the time. Even my Superiors let me down pretty bad they talked about me behind my back typical nonsense that shouldn't be in a job place.
Pros
Learned a lot about plant operation.
Cons
Teammates and superiors totally belittle you
No hay nada q opinar
Salarios indignantess

Trato diplomaticamente explorador
Pros
Remuneraciones dignas
Cons
Salalios pauperrimoss
Eu queria vouta a trabalhar nela de novo pois eu gostei muito de trabalhar lá pois era perto de casa é eu me sentia muito bem no local do trabalho
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SGS. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4