Silver Fern Farms
View all Silver Fern Farms reviews

Silver Fern Farms

Silver Fern Farms Employee Review

cultral orientated

I felt very drawn to my co-workers whilst employed at Silver Fern Farms gaining a life long friendship with many, my management team always insured the employees needs where met and always made sure we could rely on our management team. The hardest part of the job was waking up early hours of the morning having to be on the floor at 6:15 am sharp. Also the strain it takes on your body, I found places that didn't even know existed hurt on my body, which at times where inconvenient , because it prevented me from doing certain jobs, overall it was a good run.

Pros

early start rest of the day off

Cons

long hours, straining of muscles

Same role

Hardwork

It is hardwork and maybe not the top 3 dream job/lifestyle of choice but it does pay the bills. If I was 20 years younger, yes...very ideal. 7/10
Same role

The most enjoyable part of the job

The most enjoyable part to this job is seeing productivity for the company and having the chance to see the success of your hard work and that you are a part of a huge team all trying to achieve the same goal. Work hard, go home, enjoy the friendships along the way

Pros

good money

Cons

long hours bending over
Same location

Overworked, underpaid.

Bad management. Poor leadership and poor supervision. Good training non existent. Poor communication from management to workers. Poor management of work injuries.

Pros

Meat sales

Cons

Long hours, lack of notice for compulsory overtime work. Always short staffed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silver Fern Farms. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Silver Fern Farms