Silver Fern Farms
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Silver Fern Farms reviews

Silver Fern Farms

Silver Fern Farms Employee Review

good workplace

good workplace team members enjoyed it learnt alot about chemicals acids health and safety in workplace

Pros

travel allowance

Cons

long night shift hours half hour drive

Same role

quite productive

Very smooth job. From start to finish, you would not feel the time. 9hours and it felt like working 5hours. positive team and environment. Quite a massive company with multi cultured people.
Same role

Great Colleagues

High standard place to work for especially when it comes to hygiene and making sure everything is done to a T. Loved every minute working at this place highly recommended..
Same location

Great work place for anyone and everyone

I worked here for almost two years and it was fantastic. I started on day shift but eventually got put on too night shift. I started off working on the digi and eventually worked my way around the room learning lots of different areas from packing to learning my knives.I was then allowed to be transferred to the slaughter board where I learnt more roles. The hardest part of the job was leaving amazing bosses and great people.

Pros

Multi Cultural

Cons

Seasonal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silver Fern Farms. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Silver Fern Farms