Silver Fern Farms
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Silver Fern Farms Employee Review

Grande azienda leader nella carne

6 July 2015
Ambiente entusiasmante, spazi enormi, buon ambiente di lavoro, a volte ripetitivo
28 November 2016
Same location
trimmer packer (Former Employee) - Chch, Canterbury
Great money. Not the most pleasant enviourment.not for the faint hearted. Hard constant work with short breaks fast paced and requires excellent knife skills
Pros
great pay
Cons
18 October 2020
Meat Worker (Current Employee) - Dargaville, Northland
I like to get to work early to sharpen tools, and to micro pause when I can and to see where I am on te manning sheet, learned lots while working here, first aid, phec certificates, emergency response team (ert), knife handling skills, health and safety (rep), first aid responder and more, management team they have now are way more professional then the last lot, which is a big help. Work place culture on te late shift is sweet as for me, you just need to adapt and mingle in where you can you’ll be fine! Hard part working here? Keeping knife razor sharp, but when you crack that job is super easy! Best part about working here? The job, the people, the experience, mates looking out for mates!
Pros
Management’s easy to talk to, open door policy
Cons
Some long hours...
22 March 2020
Butchers Assistant (Former Employee) - New Zealand
It was awesome place to work learnt so much. Have a great sense of community and very supportive. It was supposed to be a in between job for me but I loved it so much I didn’t want to leave.