Silver Fern Farms
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Silver Fern Farms Employee Review

Plain And Bold

5 December 2013
Typical day at work bosses would speak in foorn languages (Not knowing what they are saying)
I learnt different medicines and Surgery Intruments/Equipment

Manager was very bubbly and i found it easy to communicate with her,

Co-workers, enjoyed working along side of theses people

The hardest part of the job would have been communicating with the bosses

The most enjoying part of the job would have to be learning about teeth and the bosses cultures.
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hours, short breaks (sometimes no break till no patients)
18 October 2020
Meat Worker (Current Employee) - Dargaville, Northland
I like to get to work early to sharpen tools, and to micro pause when I can and to see where I am on te manning sheet, learned lots while working here, first aid, phec certificates, emergency response team (ert), knife handling skills, health and safety (rep), first aid responder and more, management team they have now are way more professional then the last lot, which is a big help. Work place culture on te late shift is sweet as for me, you just need to adapt and mingle in where you can you’ll be fine! Hard part working here? Keeping knife razor sharp, but when you crack that job is super easy! Best part about working here? The job, the people, the experience, mates looking out for mates!
Pros
Management’s easy to talk to, open door policy
Cons
Some long hours...
22 March 2020
Butchers Assistant (Former Employee) - New Zealand
It was awesome place to work learnt so much. Have a great sense of community and very supportive.
It was supposed to be a in between job for me but I loved it so much I didn’t want to leave.
20 February 2020
Packer (Former Employee) - Te Aroha, Waikato
Personally the pay is extremely good you wouldn't get pay like that from most work place, it's worth all the hard work and you get to make a lot of cool friends that could become life time friends.