Silver Fern Farms
View all Silver Fern Farms reviews

Silver Fern Farms

Silver Fern Farms Employee Review

Seasonal

All year round work would be great. Seasonal work only which is not good when you are budgeting for one. and i think its all

Same roleSame location

If you want good job they the ones

It's easy to hard work team players different nations Get full training from Management Health n safety They are fair if you are sick. YOU need to learn always on a good contract

Pros

You have half hr lunch breaks 15 mins breaks for smoko

Cons

5 mins breaks .
Same role

Great employees

I voluntarily resigned based on dismissal due absenteeism. I tried to argue my case the fact that I was unfairly disciplined and unfairly dismissed, i worked there for almost 9years I’m a hard worker and just had a bad year this year. In 2015 I decided to organise a biggest loser at work to bring together workers and keep them healthy and happy so that Love coming to work. I love working for this company and wish I had my job back to prove that I have learnt from this experience.

Pros

Great employees

Cons

Management, unfair treatment, no communications.
Same location

Good work mates, alright pay but place is runned like its North Korea

Alright pay, plenty of good work mates but that its. Chance to gain some skills, make some money then move on to better pastures.Could go on about the issues there but who wants to read a novel. Need better management. To sum it up, if you wonder want north korea is like work for SFF pareora.

Pros

Pay, chance to gain new skills.

Cons

Supervisors, Management, irregular work pattern, bad company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silver Fern Farms. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Silver Fern Farms