Silver Fern Farms Employee Review
productive and fun work place
multi culture work place. Busy days at work no time wasting and physical work. Management is up to standard and great team to work with learned a lot from company about produce of fresh meats and different culture preferences. Health and Safety is a number one goal for them.
long hours not definite about future work days and hours
My review on silver ferns takapau is great. i learnt how to trim and handle meat i learnt how to sharpen and look after gear. i worked with great people and got paid really well. Typical day would be sharping knifes cleaning gear and gumboots applying the right work gear. keeping your work area clean. Most enjoyable part would be working with a great team. Hardest part would be keeping my knifes sharp
Fresh cooked lunch & dinner
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silver Fern Farms. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 109 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Silver Fern Farms
- Why do/did you like working at Silver Fern Farms?5 people answered
- Have u had problems with hotwater3 people answered
- On starting a shift do i need to come in to get gear ready3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Silver Fern Farms?3 people answered
- Does Silver Fern Farms require a background check? What kind of background check does Silver Fern Fa…2 people answered
- How are the working hours2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Silver Fern Farms?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Silver Fern Farms?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Silver Fern Farms?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Silver Fern Farms?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Silver Fern Farms Reviews by Job Title
Silver Fern Farms Reviews by Location