Silver Fern Farms
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Silver Fern Farms Employee Review

challenging

1 January 2020
I wasn't too sure of which department I was going to be working in the 2 years that I worked doing bobbies.When doing the hides self taught .Self taught in the hides and when I was doing the joints most of the time the cutter broke down and it was hands on.
22 March 2020
Same location
Butchers Assistant (Former Employee) - New Zealand
It was awesome place to work learnt so much. Have a great sense of community and very supportive.
It was supposed to be a in between job for me but I loved it so much I didn’t want to leave.
20 February 2020
Personally the pay is extremely good you wouldn't get pay like that from most work place, it's worth all the hard work and you get to make a lot of cool friends that could become life time friends.
30 January 2020
Supervisor/Teamleader (Former Employee) - Whakatu, Hawke's Bay
Over all a good company to work for and if you put in the effort there are a lot of rewards in getting to a higher level with the company, the effort you put in does not go unnoticed, so if you were looking at working for the company i would recommend its high in standards for the well been and safety of all workers across the board and it does that by a full follow up and reports on any near miss or any accidents which show how they can help or look to improve in any areas across the plant to make sure there workers arrive and get home safe which i think is a company moving forward with the times at a high standard and i put that down to good management.
Pros
Staff sales, training
Cons
nil