Smith & Smith
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Smith & Smith Employee Review

Worst place I've ever worked

5 June 2017
No respect for work life balance, understaffed and expect their staff to bend over backwards every single day without reward.

Toxic cliquey atmosphere and management out to get everyone.

Fussy about every aspect of the job. Treat grown adults like children with a "do as you're told or go somewhere else" attitude. Honestly do go somewhere else this place sucks.
Pros
Going home (eventually)
Cons
9 May 2017
Same role
Glass Technician (Former Employee) - auckland new zealand
good workplace and enviroment but managed by inexperienced and lacklustre personnel . chasing madcap figures and expecting personnel to lower working standards to meet these figures in search of bonuses
Pros
good conditions
Cons
poor management
10 March 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
The first 2 weeks of training at Smith & Smith were quite challenging. There was a lot of information that we needed to learn. Going live on the phones was a thrilling experience. However, there were always people around that you could ask for help. Everyone at Smith & Smith is friendly and it feels like you're working with family.
6 December 2019
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Whangarei, Northland
Worked at smith and smith in Whangarei New Zealand and it was the best job I ever had, it was the team that made it a great job, our boss would regularly buy us lunch or do BBQ’s for lunch, morning tea inscentives and we had Christmas bonuses, and it was always a happy place to work even if we had massively busy days, as it was one of the busiest workshops in the county.