Smith & Smith

Smith & Smith Employee Review

View all Smith & Smith reviews

Worst place I've ever worked
Technician (Former Employee) –  North Shore, Auckland5 June 2017
No respect for work life balance, understaffed and expect their staff to bend over backwards every single day without reward.

Toxic cliquey atmosphere and management out to get everyone.
Fussy about every aspect of the job. Treat grown adults like children with a "do as you're told or go somewhere else" attitude. Honestly do go somewhere else this place sucks.
Pros
Going home (eventually)
Cons

Other Smith & Smith Employee Reviews

Great company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whangarei, Northland6 December 2019
Worked at smith and smith in Whangarei New Zealand and it was the best job I ever had, it was the team that made it a great job, our boss would regularly buy us lunch or do BBQ’s for lunch, morning tea inscentives and we had Christmas bonuses, and it was always a happy place to work even if we had massively busy days, as it was one of the busiest workshops in the county.
good workplace
Glass Technician (Former Employee) –  auckland new zealand9 May 2017
good workplace and enviroment but managed by inexperienced and lacklustre personnel . chasing madcap figures and expecting personnel to lower working standards to meet these figures in search of bonuses
Pros
good conditions
Cons
poor management