Smith & Smith

Smith & Smith Employee Review

View all Smith & Smith reviews

Great people culture
Member of Belron Group (Global Automotive (Former Employee) –  Penrose, Auckland30 January 2017
Daily expectation is reviewing customer feedback, demand management, workforce deployment.
Review of performance data and understand gaps and opportunities.
Understanding business trends and challenging results.look for improvements by networking colleges across business.
Coaching and influencing of reports.
Pros
Freedom to trial business opportunities
Cons
Work life balance was not that good

Other Smith & Smith Employee Reviews

Great company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whangarei, Northland6 December 2019
Worked at smith and smith in Whangarei New Zealand and it was the best job I ever had, it was the team that made it a great job, our boss would regularly buy us lunch or do BBQ’s for lunch, morning tea inscentives and we had Christmas bonuses, and it was always a happy place to work even if we had massively busy days, as it was one of the busiest workshops in the county.
Worst place I've ever worked
Technician (Former Employee) –  North Shore, Auckland5 June 2017
No respect for work life balance, understaffed and expect their staff to bend over backwards every single day without reward.

Toxic cliquey atmosphere and management out to get everyone.
Fussy about every aspect of the job. Treat grown adults like children with a "do as you're told or go somewhere else" attitude. Honestly do go somewhere else this place sucks.
Pros
Going home (eventually)
Cons