South Waikato District Council
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

South Waikato District Council Employee Reviews

New Zealand5 reviews
Relaxed, challenging, engaging, great team atmosphere.
The culture is friendly and supportive, work hours are flexible and not overly taxing, pay is adequate. Oppertunities for training and gaining of qualifications are quite good. Community in the region is strong.
an experience
early morning starts, beginning the day with great staff members on hand and meeting members of the public through all walks of life and abilities. Easy to up skill.
Pros
Patrons - interaction with young and old
Cons
Dealing with negative feedback
was real good
working here was good for any young person they put you through a variety of courses like traffic management, conservation and many many more things .
Staff are pasionate about what they do and why they do it
The team i work with are committed to provide a professional service to the residence of the South Waikato. Work is not just a job a but a passion to enhance the districts assets.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Lack of communication
Great work conditions, Monday - Friday only
Really enjoyed handling angry customers. To calm them down was my forte. Love working with numbers/computers. Thrive when given deadline. I'm told I have a telephone manner, that is second to done. I have totally up skilled in the computer world and made life long friends. My day was generally rates inquiries, from telephone, sorting out non payment issues, Direct Debits, Daily Banking. Computer Input. Management were very supportive.
Pros
Up to date work area
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at South Waikato District Council. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5