Spark
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Spark Employee Review

Fun with work colleagues and place

9 March 2016
I have been with SPARK for 17 years. During these years, I have gained knowledge, friends and precious memories. I enjoyed working in SPARK because we can work at home once a week. My co-workers are very accommodating and we have known each other for so long. The most enjoyable part of my job is I handle the Main Bank Account of SPARK so my position is very important to the company. The hardest part of the job is when there are reconciling items in the Bank that needs to be cleared and investigated at once.
Pros
free telephone concessions and bonuses
Cons
hard processes since they change the procedure
3 February 2020
advisor (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Good place to work with friendly environment only healthy competition but want to build myself so seeking for opportunities to grab that so that I can gain more knowledge.
21 November 2019
In-home Advisor (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
gain more knowledge about different type. of customer. know more about technology, learn different tools, get the chance to solve the customer problem. get good Inps sore by the customer by giving them wright service to satisfy them.
20 November 2019
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) - auckland Newzealand
Overall Spark was fine, but during y tenure spark was going through restructure. All of that was ok but the new management that they made things worst for people who were performing great.

New commission structure was very demotivating. People who were promoted for manager actually had no idea what they were doing. They made themselves look stupid on numerous occasions.

I don't blame spark for those changes, as they had to do something to compete in the market.

Only the new management in later part of my job was terrible, that is why i left the company.