Spark
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Spark Employee Reviews in Auckland CBD, Auckland

Auckland CBD, Auckland6 reviews
Spark was excellent whilst I worked for the organisation. Always challenges, great medical insurance policy and work culture. I'd definitely work at Spark again or recommend a position there.
When they hired me they failed to provide me adequate training and actually had me decorating the office for some team competition they had going on.

I was bullied during my time here by one of my team leads, sucessfully taking the case to HR. It seems to be that Spark has a culture of bullying here also as the other team leaders are passive aggressive and unhelpful in times of need.

They dont give raises unless you focus on calls and not ticket quality, they dont even bother to log tickets properly and so I cant take the "skills" ive learned to my new job.

They, at least, taught me what I don't want from a job role and for that i am appreciative.
Pros
Great Team members
Cons
Terrible management
Spark a good place to work, good people and a good team spirit but the level of Salary for the role could be better. Good work culture access to learn
Pros
phone benefits
Cons
salary is not the best
Great workplace environment, very diverse. I would definitely recommend working here, development growth. Management is great as well and you will not regret it.
I found that spark overall is a good place to work.
The management and other workers are relatively friendly and productive in general. However the hours are bad and the pay is minimal.
Great place to work, good culture. All willing help and learn from each other.
management is always supportive and backs you up when where needed.

We have full support from whole team.