Spark

Spark Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Spark New Zealand
3IC, Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Takanini, Auckland8 April 2016
I was hired as a meeter and greeter than worked my way up to a 3IC. On the days the manager had his days off, I would open up the store get the floats for the day out and start a morning meeting to update the staff on any changes that happened over night. Through out the day I would deal with any customer disputes, receive in stock and serve customers. Greatest part about the job is the people you meet so many people and they all have their own story to tell.
Pros
The people
Cons
Non
Productive professional workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, N3 January 2016
typical day at work consisted of coffee, Reading emails from co-workers plus customers and follow up on any queries, Take calls directly from customers for 8 hours
Pros
Fruit Day, Pressy Card Vouchers
Cons
Weird hours, Low quality office euiptment
Overall Review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato2 December 2015
Average work place. Good place for the beginners. Balanced work life culture. Little room for growth and development. Overall average company to work with.
Pros
Average work culture
Cons
Poor management