Spark
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Spark Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews
Job involved answering incoming calls from residential customers, resolving billing issues and up selling to other spark products and services. I learned the art of adjusted your personality to meet your clients. I felt under appreciated by direct management which played a part in the decision to seek other opportunities. Due to poor management the culture was becoming less engaged as my people were finding employment elsewhere. The hardest part of the job was not feeling valued especially when you are a high achiever. I did however enjoy the sales conversations and meeting new people.
Pros
Spark credit
Cons
direct management
I was hired as a meeter and greeter than worked my way up to a 3IC. On the days the manager had his days off, I would open up the store get the floats for the day out and start a morning meeting to update the staff on any changes that happened over night. Through out the day I would deal with any customer disputes, receive in stock and serve customers. Greatest part about the job is the people you meet so many people and they all have their own story to tell.
Pros
The people
Cons
Non
typical day at work consisted of coffee, Reading emails from co-workers plus customers and follow up on any queries, Take calls directly from customers for 8 hours
Pros
Fruit Day, Pressy Card Vouchers
Cons
Weird hours, Low quality office euiptment
Average work place. Good place for the beginners. Balanced work life culture. Little room for growth and development. Overall average company to work with.
Pros
Average work culture
Cons
Poor management