Spark Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 114 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Job involved answering incoming calls from residential customers, resolving billing issues and up selling to other spark products and services. I learned the art of adjusted your personality to meet your clients. I felt under appreciated by direct management which played a part in the decision to seek other opportunities. Due to poor management the culture was becoming less engaged as my people were finding employment elsewhere. The hardest part of the job was not feeling valued especially when you are a high achiever. I did however enjoy the sales conversations and meeting new people.
I was hired as a meeter and greeter than worked my way up to a 3IC. On the days the manager had his days off, I would open up the store get the floats for the day out and start a morning meeting to update the staff on any changes that happened over night. Through out the day I would deal with any customer disputes, receive in stock and serve customers. Greatest part about the job is the people you meet so many people and they all have their own story to tell.
typical day at work consisted of coffee, Reading emails from co-workers plus customers and follow up on any queries, Take calls directly from customers for 8 hours
Fruit Day, Pressy Card Vouchers
Weird hours, Low quality office euiptment
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Spark reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spark. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 114 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Spark
- What interview questions do they ask at Spark?3 people answered
- What is the base salary for a customer service advisor? How much incentive you can make ?2 people answered
- How about company?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Spark?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Spark?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Spark?One person answered
- Does Spark have a staff discount? How much is Spark’s staff discount?One person answered
- Does Spark require a background check? What kind of background check does Spark do?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Spark?
- How are bullying Conflicts resolved?
See all questions and answers