Spark
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Spark Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Sales Assistant2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews
Advantage - Decent Salary, Good benefit, insurance

Disadvantage- Not much development, Not really good management. lots of pressure.

Dealing with angry customer's, some time they swear at you(You don't get salary for that). I sell lots and I am one of they best sale's man in the store. I been working for spark almost 4 years. The management not giving me any chance to improve as development in career.

This job is for students or someone who wants to do part time.

I love technology, love phones and computer's. I love to sell the latest technologies and share the knowledge to customers. but company wants as to sell more accessories than phones, which is really hard for me as because I passionate about phones rather than accessories like speaker, head set and etc
Cons
I was looking to work and excel in field of sales and customer services & looking for successful and challenging career related my study and my focus to grow and develop in the current business scenario by utilising my skills, experiences and qualifications. As I am very target oriented, self-motivated and hard working person; and desire to achieve my goals within the given time frame with quality. So I found SPARK NZ as a perfect package for me to enhance my skills. Great company to work for and great work culture with weekly incentives.