Spark Employee Reviews for Sales Representative
Sales Representative2 reviews
New Zealand2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 114 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Start my day with a cup of tea at work, Then my team leader invite the whole team for briefing. After that we go in the work van, to do sales. We try to achieve our daily targets. Later we check the contracts and send them to back office to sign up customers.
trips, going different cities.
struggle for sales and customer's complaints.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Spark reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spark. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 114 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Spark
- What interview questions do they ask at Spark?3 people answered
- What is the base salary for a customer service advisor? How much incentive you can make ?2 people answered
- How about company?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Spark?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Spark?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Spark?One person answered
- Does Spark have a staff discount? How much is Spark’s staff discount?One person answered
- Does Spark require a background check? What kind of background check does Spark do?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Spark?
- How are bullying Conflicts resolved?
See all questions and answers