Spark

Spark Employee Review

Not gain anything
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Canterbury11 January 2019
Advantage - Decent Salary, Good benefit, insurance

Disadvantage- Not much development, Not really good management. lots of pressure.

Dealing with angry customer's, some time they swear at you(You don't get salary for that). I sell lots and I am one of they best sale's man in the store. I been working for spark almost 4 years. The management not giving me any chance to improve as development in career.

This job is for students or someone who wants to do part time.

I love technology, love phones and computer's. I love to sell the latest technologies and share the knowledge to customers. but company wants as to sell more accessories than phones, which is really hard for me as because I passionate about phones rather than accessories like speaker, head set and etc
Cons

Other Spark Employee Reviews

Complex, difficult, fulfilling
Deployment Management - CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington11 February 2020
With Monday and Friday in Wellington, and Tuesday thru Thursday in Auckland as the on site face of Spark, was full on.
As well as the normal PM functions the role included:
- Providing Spark work safe requirements to subcontractors
-Chairing daily early morning tool box meetings and reporting on these meetings to a large stakeholder audience
-finding solutions to unusual problems caused by the customer environment, the complexity of the solution and a myriad of political issues
- turned around the work place culture to become a collaborative supportive team
-keeping the team focused on achieving the outcome as requirements and priorities changed.
-Completing the work and the feedback from all parties of the value I added.
Working from Tuesday to Saturday
advisor (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland3 February 2020
Good place to work with friendly environment only healthy competition but want to build myself so seeking for opportunities to grab that so that I can gain more knowledge.