Spark

Spark Employee Review

Table tennis was a very big positive.
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  auckland Newzealand20 November 2019
Overall Spark was fine, but during y tenure spark was going through restructure. All of that was ok but the new management that they made things worst for people who were performing great.

New commission structure was very demotivating. People who were promoted for manager actually had no idea what they were doing. They made themselves look stupid on numerous occasions.

I don't blame spark for those changes, as they had to do something to compete in the market.
Only the new management in later part of my job was terrible, that is why i left the company.

Other Spark Employee Reviews

Complex, difficult, fulfilling
Deployment Management - CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington11 February 2020
With Monday and Friday in Wellington, and Tuesday thru Thursday in Auckland as the on site face of Spark, was full on.
As well as the normal PM functions the role included:
- Providing Spark work safe requirements to subcontractors
-Chairing daily early morning tool box meetings and reporting on these meetings to a large stakeholder audience
-finding solutions to unusual problems caused by the customer environment, the complexity of the solution and a myriad of political issues
- turned around the work place culture to become a collaborative supportive team
-keeping the team focused on achieving the outcome as requirements and priorities changed.
-Completing the work and the feedback from all parties of the value I added.
Working from Tuesday to Saturday
advisor (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland3 February 2020
Good place to work with friendly environment only healthy competition but want to build myself so seeking for opportunities to grab that so that I can gain more knowledge.