Spark

Spark Employee Review

Interactive growing company
Communications Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nelson, Nelson27 August 2018
Depending on where you are based you may have a pretty relaxed role or you may be ran off your feet. For the most part, there wasn't much down time.

It was great environment to learn and advance your career. You need to put yourself out there and work hard. Opportunities are not just handed to you.

If you are in the sales or customer service part of the business you will most definitely deal with conflict and confrontation - this is a part of the job and you must be prepared for this.

Spark is steadily building a better culture within its company and that makes for a friendly and supportive environment to work in. Although thousands of people work for Spark, I felt I played an important role in the company and made a difference.
Pros
A large amount of benefits outside and within the comany

Other Spark Employee Reviews

Complex, difficult, fulfilling
Deployment Management - CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington11 February 2020
With Monday and Friday in Wellington, and Tuesday thru Thursday in Auckland as the on site face of Spark, was full on.
As well as the normal PM functions the role included:
- Providing Spark work safe requirements to subcontractors
-Chairing daily early morning tool box meetings and reporting on these meetings to a large stakeholder audience
-finding solutions to unusual problems caused by the customer environment, the complexity of the solution and a myriad of political issues
- turned around the work place culture to become a collaborative supportive team
-keeping the team focused on achieving the outcome as requirements and priorities changed.
-Completing the work and the feedback from all parties of the value I added.
Working from Tuesday to Saturday
advisor (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland3 February 2020
Good place to work with friendly environment only healthy competition but want to build myself so seeking for opportunities to grab that so that I can gain more knowledge.