Spark

Spark Employee Review

Worst job so far
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, Nelson6 December 2019
Seems to be a common theme with these reviews to mention terrible management and its absolutely true.
Never have I had a manager that makes me feel on my own, unsupportive and outright incapable of running any sort of team.

The pay here is completely terrible for not only the work load you have but the standard it needs to be completed to. Expect to be abused by customers, not cared about by management and under paid.

I did not have much expectation when I joined spark but it is yet another job with too much responsibility plagued by sales culture with nowhere to go in the future.

I did not like this job, by far the worst job I have worked to date.
Only reason it gets 2 stars is for the other awesome employees we had.

Other Spark Employee Reviews

Complex, difficult, fulfilling
Deployment Management - CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington11 February 2020
With Monday and Friday in Wellington, and Tuesday thru Thursday in Auckland as the on site face of Spark, was full on.
As well as the normal PM functions the role included:
- Providing Spark work safe requirements to subcontractors
-Chairing daily early morning tool box meetings and reporting on these meetings to a large stakeholder audience
-finding solutions to unusual problems caused by the customer environment, the complexity of the solution and a myriad of political issues
- turned around the work place culture to become a collaborative supportive team
-keeping the team focused on achieving the outcome as requirements and priorities changed.
-Completing the work and the feedback from all parties of the value I added.
Working from Tuesday to Saturday
advisor (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland3 February 2020
Good place to work with friendly environment only healthy competition but want to build myself so seeking for opportunities to grab that so that I can gain more knowledge.