Specsavers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Specsavers Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland2 reviews
Fantastic job
I learnt a lot while working at Specsavers, one thing being how good I can be a some things. My confidence definitely grew, which was not a bad thing. I felt really good about working for such a great company. The director of the store was fantastic and despite some problems with the store manager, the boss was supportive and helped us through it. I loved working with the team and going out for social dinners together. The customers at our store were usually very nice people who made my job easy.
Pros
New glasses
Cons
Had to relocate and leave
Imaging place for work
My company was great. In the beginning i didn't know anything about optics but with the help of my directors they prepared me and made me senior dispenser with in a year. I was the topper in sales while my work time. I learned many things like how to deal with grumpy customers and how handle the situation in super busy time. If i would be still working there might become the store Manager of that company too. I love my all staff Members. Had a great journey with them.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Specsavers. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9