Spotless is a multi-national organisation with over 40,000 employees working in more than 30 countries - and growing! The opportunities they offer are as diverse as the services they deliver to their customers. You could find yourself working in a hospital, at a VIP event, on an oil rig... or maybe just down the road from your place. The Company is – more...engaged in the provision of a range of services and products to business, industry, healthcare, education, resources, government and leisure activities in Australia and New Zealand and to garment-based retailers and manufacturers throughout worldwide.
Spotless operates in almost every market sector including government, defence, health, education, tourism and leisure, resources, industry and commerce and recruits for almost any job you can think of (and a few you can't) across their businesses:
- Managed Services - facilities management and asset maintenance staff work in every imaginable capacity.
- Food Services - from kitchen hands are busily working on game days at the MCG to Head Chefs preparing banquets at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre, their food preparation and hospitality staff work across entertainment and function venues, airports and health and educational facilities in Australia and New Zealand.
- Cleaning Services - from providing the cleaning services at special events like the Vancouver Olympics and Melbourne Grand Prix, to cleaning power station turbines the length of two football fields, Spotless cleaners are highly trained to tackle some pretty big and unusual cleaning jobs.
- Grounds and gardens management, waste management, pest control and security service
- Laundry Services - Spotless employs laundry operators, logistics, asset maintenance and team leaders to work at laundries located from Northcote to Darwin.
At their corporate office sites throughout the world Spotless also offers careers spanning all business support functions:
- Business Development
- Communications & Marketing
- Human Resources
- Risk & Compliance
- Supply Chain/Procurement
- Information Technology
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Executive Management – less
Written by Kitchenhand (Former Employee) from Rotorua, Bay of Plenty on 7 February 2020
Working for this company was very stressful as I was wrongly accused of stealing and that caused problems with another work colleague.which in turn made the atmosphere around us very tense and uncomfortable.
What are people saying about the leadership at Spotless?
of employees approve of CEO’s performance
CEO Approval is based on 201 ratings
decent first job
Written by Cashier (Current Employee) from Eden Park, Auckland on 20 December 2018
Hours can range from 3 to sometimes 9 hours. The managers and supervisors are sometimes good sometimes bad. Management is ok everyone gets their role sorted. The work environment is average and can get quite messy at times. Hardest part of job is when you get a long shift you don't really get time to eat at all makes you really hungry. Best part of - more...