Spotless
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Spotless Employee Review

Very productive and Secure

20 June 2020
Maintenance jobs for Housing New Zealand and Defence therefore the phones were always busy. As the company was new then, management and staff were still getting to know one another. The hardest part of the job was when people were away and were not replaced, the most enjoyable part was working with an awesome team.
Pros
Lunch from the contractors and Company
Cons
phones constantly ringing
21 February 2017
Same role
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) - Wellington Central, Wellington
I haven't been working there but I will work hard to bring a good customer focus ihave been working for others companies ds will be a position for myself .... I'm security officer but hardly hours I needs more hours to work support my family
1 February 2015
Same role
Customer service (Current Employee) - Eden Park
A typical day at work is always a busy day with different customers wanting different products. I learned that my people skills and taking care of customers were a bonus while working face to face with them. My co-workers were lovely and the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and building a rapport with most of them while carrying out their needs.
15 March 2020
Same location
Casual Beverage Attendant, Auckland Stadium (Current Employee) - Auckland Stadiums
You get to interact with new and different people each time you work. It can be very stressful and tiring as you are on your feet constant, but pay is worth it and customers make it worth it. It can be a fun environment.
Cons
Buying your own food and drink
  1. Very productive and Secure