Spotless
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Spotless

Spotless Employee Review

Wasnt a good experience

The old Maori lady supervisor wasn't good at communication properly with workers She would look down at the workers and the workers felt uncomfortable so I hope they can have better supervisors

Awesome meeting new clients and working with others

Would like to persue a cleaning job with spotless as they taught me everything I needed to know about cleaning.Eg.: Detail Cleaning: Quality Control:Cross Contamination : Carpet Cleaning: Stripping and Sealing Floors: Floor Polishing:Use of all Cleaning machinery and maintenance.

Easy work... if you get paid right

Every time I've had overtime, I've had to chase for my pay.Work is very easy, however the lack of willingness from management to... well... manage, gives an overall feeling of neglect. It's also incredibly difficult to get a response out of my managers, can take days of messaging for something simple.

Pros

Not really

Cons

Payroll team bad, Management also

Very productive and Secure

Maintenance jobs for Housing New Zealand and Defence therefore the phones were always busy. As the company was new then, management and staff were still getting to know one another. The hardest part of the job was when people were away and were not replaced, the most enjoyable part was working with an awesome team.

Pros

Lunch from the contractors and Company

Cons

phones constantly ringing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spotless. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Spotless
  • Wasnt a good experience
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?