Spotless
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Spotless Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland16 reviews
Maintenance jobs for Housing New Zealand and Defence therefore the phones were always busy. As the company was new then, management and staff were still getting to know one another. The hardest part of the job was when people were away and were not replaced, the most enjoyable part was working with an awesome team.
Pros
Lunch from the contractors and Company
Cons
phones constantly ringing
You get to interact with new and different people each time you work. It can be very stressful and tiring as you are on your feet constant, but pay is worth it and customers make it worth it. It can be a fun environment.
Cons
Buying your own food and drink
this is a fast paced environment that teaches you to work under pressure and broaden customer service skills but does not pay well for the work being done.
Just did part time work for them as a cooker/cashier for the warriors games at Mt Smart Stadium. It was fun being around them because everyone was so lively.
Pros
Free food
Cons
noting really
When you work for a company that are high demanding you'd think they would value and appreciate their employees more for the hardwork that they've done well that's certainly not the case. You get criticized, put down, picked on, lied to and never appreciated. You never get a say when it comes to wanting help. You just get pushed away and out the door.
Pros
Working with really good people
Cons
Company sucks
Hard work but very enjoyable. Great team and management. Very much a friendly and caring environment.

I learned so much about HR/ Staffing Services.
Pros
Awesome team culture
Cons
Long Hours
Pay not on time have to wait for next pay don't check if you OK don't communicate or check if you OK I resign June 2017 now I have no job lookin for work though winz
Cons
work in spotless eden park stadium is just o.k and some time staff is good but they have to change some rules ,i makes retail eden park burger is good and learn to wash veg cutting veg and learn how to fry hot chip and coup the hot chip in the boxes and cleaning and serve the customer , is hard job but just o.k with and i manage it and i meet different work friend there
Pros
sometimes the give pies and raro juices and most time they had nothing
Cons
the time is fine to me
I like working here. It has a nice atmosphere and you learn new tricks on how to make the job easy. Its fun to interact with the customers and the workers are nice.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
I found spotless fair with good wages and hours
I was fully trained as a commercial clearner in every aspect of cleaning. Cleaning days hours and evenings very flexible
Pros
Good wages
It was a great environment with many great employees that really got along well with each other to get the job done.

Enjoyed the productive and fast paced work environment keeping myself and colleagues real busy, and to keep an eye on specific details.

Got to learn to also do voluntary work for the coordinator doing data entry work which i really enjoyed.
Very good team to be employed by was greatful to have the opportunity to be employed by this great staff. I had the ooportunity to meet great people and to do the job description to the best of my ability. I would highly recommend this company to anybody looking for employment under this great company
Pros
Good pay rate
Cons
Uniform
great atmosphere.
awesome staff.

fast paced.

a typical day would be serving alcohol with a smile everything is always upbeat and joyful. no day is the same and thats what i like about working there.
Pros
awesome staff
Cons
not fulltime
My everyday motto is to ' give it your all and let God do the rest.'

I am currently a function co-ordinator. Take bookings for conferences and do invoicing and do payroll.

Enjoyable job but looking for a evening or partime jobs. Available Weekends too.

Need this to help my parents financially.

Kind Regards
busy days and highlights were not all the time so had great experience cleaning the offices.
Pros
Great manager, offered more over time
stock take took place before opening and after closing , i learnt how to operate a cash register properly and efficiently
Pros
face to face customer service
Cons
always on feet, non stop