Spotless
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Spotless Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland16 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Very productive and Secure

Maintenance jobs for Housing New Zealand and Defence therefore the phones were always busy. As the company was new then, management and staff were still getting to know one another. The hardest part of the job was when people were away and were not replaced, the most enjoyable part was working with an awesome team.

Pros

Lunch from the contractors and Company

Cons

phones constantly ringing

You get to interact with new and different people each time you work. It can be very stressful and tiring as you are on your feet constant, but pay is worth it and customers make it worth it. It can be a fun environment.

Cons

Buying your own food and drink

fast paced environment

this is a fast paced environment that teaches you to work under pressure and broaden customer service skills but does not pay well for the work being done.

Fun Environment

Just did part time work for them as a cooker/cashier for the warriors games at Mt Smart Stadium. It was fun being around them because everyone was so lively.

Pros

Free food

Cons

noting really

Total disappointment

When you work for a company that are high demanding you'd think they would value and appreciate their employees more for the hardwork that they've done well that's certainly not the case. You get criticized, put down, picked on, lied to and never appreciated. You never get a say when it comes to wanting help. You just get pushed away and out the door.

Pros

Working with really good people

Cons

Company sucks

Good company. Good people

Hard work but very enjoyable. Great team and management. Very much a friendly and caring environment. I learned so much about HR/ Staffing Services.

Pros

Awesome team culture

Cons

Long Hours

No it wasnt never got anything at xmas or just a praise for a good job done

Pay not on time have to wait for next pay don't check if you OK don't communicate or check if you OK I resign June 2017 now I have no job lookin for work though winz

Cons

spotless teach me a lot skill cleaning ,make burger, wash and cut veg

work in spotless eden park stadium is just o.k and some time staff is good but they have to change some rules ,i makes retail eden park burger is good and learn to wash veg cutting veg and learn how to fry hot chip and coup the hot chip in the boxes and cleaning and serve the customer , is hard job but just o.k with and i manage it and i meet different work friend there

Pros

sometimes the give pies and raro juices and most time they had nothing

Cons

the time is fine to me

Productive, Fun,

I like working here. It has a nice atmosphere and you learn new tricks on how to make the job easy. Its fun to interact with the customers and the workers are nice.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

Fair company to work for

I found spotless fair with good wages and hours I was fully trained as a commercial clearner in every aspect of cleaning. Cleaning days hours and evenings very flexible

Pros

Good wages

Fun, productive work environment

It was a great environment with many great employees that really got along well with each other to get the job done. Enjoyed the productive and fast paced work environment keeping myself and colleagues real busy, and to keep an eye on specific details. Got to learn to also do voluntary work for the coordinator doing data entry work which i really enjoyed.

Is meeting new people

Very good team to be employed by was greatful to have the opportunity to be employed by this great staff. I had the ooportunity to meet great people and to do the job description to the best of my ability. I would highly recommend this company to anybody looking for employment under this great company

Pros

Good pay rate

Cons

Uniform

productive and fun work place

great atmosphere. awesome staff. fast paced. a typical day would be serving alcohol with a smile everything is always upbeat and joyful. no day is the same and thats what i like about working there.

Pros

awesome staff

Cons

not fulltime

Fun and outgoing

My everyday motto is to ' give it your all and let God do the rest.' I am currently a function co-ordinator. Take bookings for conferences and do invoicing and do payroll. Enjoyable job but looking for a evening or partime jobs. Available Weekends too. Need this to help my parents financially. Kind Regards

Great experience with manager onsite

busy days and highlights were not all the time so had great experience cleaning the offices.

Pros

Great manager, offered more over time

productive and fun workplace

stock take took place before opening and after closing , i learnt how to operate a cash register properly and efficiently

Pros

face to face customer service

Cons

always on feet, non stop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spotless. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Spotless