Spotless

Spotless Employee Reviews in Wellington City, Wellington

turning up and do your job
Prep Chef (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington12 April 2018
cooking skills from chefs, new dishes invented. lots of people you meet sorry im running out of time answering this but there was a lot of good thing i learnt and meet a lot of good chefs very friendly most of them
Pros
good chefs
Cons
bad chefs
Spotless
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington4 April 2018
Full on work day
I learned to apply myself, and also working within the company rules and regulations.
To finish in a set amount of time was a challenge
Pros
Good team mates
Cons
Clean while others are working in the office
A good entry position.
Casual Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington19 October 2017
Cleaning the Parliamentary Complex was a unique experience that allowed me to learn a lot about the industry. While the team members themselves all operated as a cohesive unit, the casual nature of our positions meant that the facilities manager was quick to remove anyone he perceived as a burden.
Allright
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington9 October 2017
They allright to work for they dont look after there worker and sometime they under pay there worker like everyweek that not good for the worker that have to pay bills
Productive and easy going
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wellington27 September 2017
Learned a lot on my first day. I've learnt how to work under pressure while being cashier that has just helped me develop my skills even more. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and making customers happy.
Pros
free food afterwards
Cons
angry customers
Good Job Experience
Retail (Current Employee) –  Wellington29 August 2017
This job helps me to adapt to many cultures and different people of all walks of life. It has helped me to deal with angry customers and has been a good place to set an example to be role models to young adults and infant children. this work place has done a lot for me and is a friendly environment, I recommend this job to anyone and everyone.
Pros
free feed
Cons
not enough hours
Safe and Fun workplace
Casual worker (Former Employee) –  Wellington8 May 2017
I enjoy working with people that has different ethnicities. Meeting new people and getting to know them was fun. They were easy going and they had became my friends. I really want to work back there if I could be all of the positions are filled so I miss out on going back. They were like family
Pros
Friends and Family
Cons
Casual Worker
great workplace, over worked management,
Day Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington2 February 2017
enjoyed working with the people and like my job role and independence, felt the managerial staff had far to many responsibilities and and were very over worked and didnt have any sense of commitment to the company
spotless is a great and enjoyable work place
waitstaff (Current Employee) –  Wellington, Wellington16 November 2016
Its a casual job which is not every week, I have the ability to say no to working when they ask me, everyone is super friendly and the hours I work are always payed out.
I have gained so much experience waitressing in corporate at westpac stadium while also have opportunity's to work a cash register, work an eftpos machine, work in a pizza kitchen, pour beverages, rinse dishes and serve food.
You never really get to work with the same people every game but its fine because I enjoy meeting new people.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
only able to work 3 hours in retail.
Exciting fast past environment
Box Host/Bartender/Wait Staff (Current Employee) –  Wellington6 April 2016
Working in the westpac stadium in corporate boxes, bars and during canape functions has been an interesting dynamic. When i began here i had bbarely any experience in hospitality, now i have been there 4-5 years and i feel i have learned alot.
Pros
Meeting new people every shift
Cons
No staff parking