Spotless
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Spotless Culture reviews

Maintenance jobs for Housing New Zealand and Defence therefore the phones were always busy. As the company was new then, management and staff were still getting to know one another. The hardest part of the job was when people were away and were not replaced, the most enjoyable part was working with an awesome team.
Pros
Lunch from the contractors and Company
Cons
phones constantly ringing
The work place culture was great. Everyone gave a helping hand to each other to get the work done no matter what your position was. I enjoyed that part of the position.
Work ethic is good as you work with a variety of people from all walks of life. Management are supportive when the need arises. Awesome bunch of people
Quick and easy hours. Pay rate at the time was decent for the lifestyle i had. The management was efficient and the work culture was great and diverse.
Cleaning is something i enjoy so love the job meet different cultures and I enjoy being people so good job overall. Learnt how to mix chemically active cleaning products so that was different.
Pros
night shift
Cons
back log of work from others
Hard work but very enjoyable. Great team and management. Very much a friendly and caring environment. I learned so much about HR/ Staffing Services.
Pros
Awesome team culture
Cons
Long Hours
great place to work and you can get along with all the staff and work along side them all and all would defiantly go back there to work ...............
Learned a lot on my first day. I've learnt how to work under pressure while being cashier that has just helped me develop my skills even more. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and making customers happy.
Pros
free food afterwards
Cons
angry customers
This job helps me to adapt to many cultures and different people of all walks of life. It has helped me to deal with angry customers and has been a good place to set an example to be role models to young adults and infant children. this work place has done a lot for me and is a friendly environment, I recommend this job to anyone and everyone.
Pros
free feed
Cons
not enough hours
I like working here. It has a nice atmosphere and you learn new tricks on how to make the job easy. Its fun to interact with the customers and the workers are nice.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
I enjoyed the job especially the mall walking It was fun and enjoyable the management was good the hardest part of the job was when we ran out of cleaning stuff. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smile on the customers faces when you spoke to them
Enjoyed job each day set routine worked 6am to 2pm Mon - Friday. Leant to clean with various chemicals, buffing, moppings and general cleaning, walls,fittings hand basins, showers and wet areas etc, removing rubbish.Management were generally ok. Work place culture was generally reasonally good, there is a job there and has to be done well.Hardest part of job was visters and you had to work around them.The most enjoyable part of the job was working with nice staff and conversation during breaks.
Pros
good pay
Cons
No cons
enjoyed working with the people and like my job role and independence, felt the managerial staff had far to many responsibilities and and were very over worked and didnt have any sense of commitment to the company
Liked working at Whangarei DHB and being part of the night team. Enjoyed working with and around co-workers, patients and DHB staff. Met and miss some good people that I've encountered.
Busy alot of different clients and business opportunity Large team Co-Workers are fun and friendly Hardest part Auckland traffic keeping timeframes. Leadership and learning focussed
Pros
Career Opportunity
Cons
Huge staffing/ large area
great team /co workers and management is also good. have learnt a few more things that help me with cleaning but needed to find something more challenging for myself
We work in a busy outlet especially occasions like Sevens. Everyday is a learning environment when you get to work with different individuals on rosters and customer likewise. We are given the chance to learn with LCQ training and on-line simulation to earn certificates of our Host responsibility in serving alcohol. A very fun and supportive management team who always sees the welfare of its staff and initiate more learning. Part of working in a retail environment are customers who have this attitude especially when declined to be served with liquor. What makes me enjoy this work is that the people I interact with co-workers and customers, got to meet different faces and share our culture differences.
Pros
free meals especially long hours of work, convenient time tables
Cons
the fare i spent on my travel to the city
I have enjoyed my time with Spotless, the crew are awesome we all believe in teamwork and I have learnt so much more since being employed with these amazing people. Waiouru Military Camp is a very friendly community and I will miss everyone.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
work most weekends
Challenging day at work Health and Safety Management was great Co-workers were great to get on with Hardest part of the job was push the cleaning trolleys around Enjoyable part of this job was working in the surgery rooms
great atmosphere. awesome staff. fast paced. a typical day would be serving alcohol with a smile everything is always upbeat and joyful. no day is the same and thats what i like about working there.
Pros
awesome staff
Cons
not fulltime
A typical day at work is always a busy day with different customers wanting different products. I learned that my people skills and taking care of customers were a bonus while working face to face with them. My co-workers were lovely and the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and building a rapport with most of them while carrying out their needs.