Spotless
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Spotless Management reviews

Maintenance jobs for Housing New Zealand and Defence therefore the phones were always busy. As the company was new then, management and staff were still getting to know one another. The hardest part of the job was when people were away and were not replaced, the most enjoyable part was working with an awesome team.
Pros
Lunch from the contractors and Company
Cons
phones constantly ringing
Every time I've had overtime, I've had to chase for my pay.Work is very easy, however the lack of willingness from management to... well... manage, gives an overall feeling of neglect. It's also incredibly difficult to get a response out of my managers, can take days of messaging for something simple.
Pros
Not really
Cons
Payroll team bad, Management also
Working for this company was very stressful as I was wrongly accused of stealing and that caused problems with another work colleague.which in turn made the atmosphere around us very tense and uncomfortable.
Work ethic is good as you work with a variety of people from all walks of life. Management are supportive when the need arises. Awesome bunch of people
Hours can range from 3 to sometimes 9 hours. The managers and supervisors are sometimes good sometimes bad. Management is ok everyone gets their role sorted. The work environment is average and can get quite messy at times. Hardest part of job is when you get a long shift you don't really get time to eat at all makes you really hungry. Best part of job is sometimes when there's food left over you get to eat them.
When you work for a company that are high demanding you'd think they would value and appreciate their employees more for the hardwork that they've done well that's certainly not the case. You get criticized, put down, picked on, lied to and never appreciated. You never get a say when it comes to wanting help. You just get pushed away and out the door.
Pros
Working with really good people
Cons
Company sucks
Quick and easy hours. Pay rate at the time was decent for the lifestyle i had. The management was efficient and the work culture was great and diverse.
Management useless ,never paid right ,no communication . Totally useless management . Yous give me the buildings to clean but can't paye me . Need to be payes properly to travel to and from work have rent to catch up on due to under paye
Pros
no pros
Cons
no paye
It was very physical and i kept good time management as each site had an hour max to fulfill cleaning duties. The work was very good i enjoyed my experience whilst there.
Pros
Work at a steady pace
Cons
Flexible hours
It wasn't a good place to work. The management wasn't good, they were under staffed. The workers weren't nice and helpful. A few people were nice and helpful, but 90% of the staff wasn't good.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Split shifts
Hard work but very enjoyable. Great team and management. Very much a friendly and caring environment. I learned so much about HR/ Staffing Services.
Pros
Awesome team culture
Cons
Long Hours
I enjoyed the job especially the mall walking It was fun and enjoyable the management was good the hardest part of the job was when we ran out of cleaning stuff. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smile on the customers faces when you spoke to them
Enjoyed job each day set routine worked 6am to 2pm Mon - Friday. Leant to clean with various chemicals, buffing, moppings and general cleaning, walls,fittings hand basins, showers and wet areas etc, removing rubbish.Management were generally ok. Work place culture was generally reasonally good, there is a job there and has to be done well.Hardest part of job was visters and you had to work around them.The most enjoyable part of the job was working with nice staff and conversation during breaks.
Pros
good pay
Cons
No cons
Working at spotless proved to have little to no reward, moving from a kitchen hand to one of the top barista's in both cafe's to working in the wards with no added benefit at all and constantly being told off by management for problems unrelated to me.
Pros
Social interaction with hospital staff and patients
Cons
Management was terriable
the supervisor's are not nice but the management are good. Really good to work because of how lovely the customers are. Overall a good place to work.
Pros
free food at the end of your shift
Cons
short hours
great team /co workers and management is also good. have learnt a few more things that help me with cleaning but needed to find something more challenging for myself
We work in a busy outlet especially occasions like Sevens. Everyday is a learning environment when you get to work with different individuals on rosters and customer likewise. We are given the chance to learn with LCQ training and on-line simulation to earn certificates of our Host responsibility in serving alcohol. A very fun and supportive management team who always sees the welfare of its staff and initiate more learning. Part of working in a retail environment are customers who have this attitude especially when declined to be served with liquor. What makes me enjoy this work is that the people I interact with co-workers and customers, got to meet different faces and share our culture differences.
Pros
free meals especially long hours of work, convenient time tables
Cons
the fare i spent on my travel to the city
Spotless reduced conditions with new staff hired on lesser conditions. I experienced bullying and undervaluing of employees. This is possibly caused by an attitude of there are plenty more people who need a job so if you don't like it leave.
Pros
Spotless seem to just keep rolling the contract over without re-tendering being required.
Cons
Unhappy downtrodden employees
It was a good environment to work in with friendly staff and customers to talk with. Easy work but there was not enough hours given to me. Management was friendly and approachable.
Pros
easy work
Cons
not enough hours
Challenging day at work Health and Safety Management was great Co-workers were great to get on with Hardest part of the job was push the cleaning trolleys around Enjoyable part of this job was working in the surgery rooms
Mon- Fri 5:30 to 7:30 clean meeting rooms of Minsitry of Justice and Crown Law 7:45 to 10:30 clean private offices and workers desks. Time management is involved in terms of how thoroughly areas need to be cleaned and how will one compensate for the extra time spent on certain things. I work independtly, so I will see my co- workers every so often around the floors. The hardest part of the job is keeping a keen eye for spots that haven't been attended, or maybe arent seen by the client but still needs cleaning. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the privilege to listen to music while one can work although this can get monotonous.