Spotless
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Spotless Employee Review

Working with people

21 February 2017
I haven't been working there but I will work hard to bring a good customer focus ihave been working for others companies ds will be a position for myself .... I'm security officer but hardly hours I needs more hours to work support my family
20 June 2020
Same role
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) - Auckland
Maintenance jobs for Housing New Zealand and Defence therefore the phones were always busy. As the company was new then, management and staff were still getting to know one another. The hardest part of the job was when people were away and were not replaced, the most enjoyable part was working with an awesome team.
Pros
Lunch from the contractors and Company
Cons
phones constantly ringing
1 February 2015
Same role
Customer service (Current Employee) - Eden Park
A typical day at work is always a busy day with different customers wanting different products. I learned that my people skills and taking care of customers were a bonus while working face to face with them. My co-workers were lovely and the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and building a rapport with most of them while carrying out their needs.
11 October 2020
Cleaner (Current Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
Every time I've had overtime, I've had to chase for my pay.Work is very easy, however the lack of willingness from management to... well... manage, gives an overall feeling of neglect. It's also incredibly difficult to get a response out of my managers, can take days of messaging for something simple.
Pros
Not really
Cons
Payroll team bad, Management also