Spotless
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Spotless Employee Review

Simple

7 June 2018
Quick and easy hours. Pay rate at the time was decent for the lifestyle i had. The management was efficient and the work culture was great and diverse.
16 November 2016
Same roleSame location
waitstaff (Current Employee) - Wellington, Wellington
Its a casual job which is not every week, I have the ability to say no to working when they ask me, everyone is super friendly and the hours I work are always payed out.
I have gained so much experience waitressing in corporate at westpac stadium while also have opportunity's to work a cash register, work an eftpos machine, work in a pizza kitchen, pour beverages, rinse dishes and serve food.

You never really get to work with the same people every game but its fine because I enjoy meeting new people.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
only able to work 3 hours in retail.
6 April 2016
Same roleSame location
Box Host/Bartender/Wait Staff (Current Employee) - Wellington
Working in the westpac stadium in corporate boxes, bars and during canape functions has been an interesting dynamic. When i began here i had bbarely any experience in hospitality, now i have been there 4-5 years and i feel i have learned alot.
Pros
Meeting new people every shift
Cons
No staff parking
12 April 2018
Same location
Prep Chef (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
cooking skills from chefs, new dishes invented. lots of people you meet sorry im running out of time answering this but there was a lot of good thing i learnt and meet a lot of good chefs very friendly most of them
Pros
good chefs
Cons
bad chefs