Spotless
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Spotless Employee Review

Variety work places

8 April 2018
It was very physical and i kept good time management as each site had an hour max to fulfill cleaning duties. The work was very good i enjoyed my experience whilst there.
Pros
Work at a steady pace
Cons
Flexible hours
27 March 2019
Cleaner (Former Employee) - Dunedin, Otago
I got the job when i was 18 and it started off okay but then as people left the workload doubled and tripled until i had to do 20 hour days with one break. and then after doing all those hours it was never good nough. i was harrassed by workers at the mine and i would report it then i would get into trouble for being a distraction. i was forced to quit after having a miscarrige but before that they tried to push me out when it was clear i was pregnant.
16 May 2018
Cleaner (Current Employee) - Nelson City, Nelson
company is ok, not too caring about their workers, especially if someone gets, sick, they don,t have a very good clock in clock out system it is always breaking down, wages aren't stable they , get messed up on occasions, If you work hard you might get some consideration.
Pros
no christmas functions, and $2 gift only at Christmas, no appreciation for long service.
24 April 2018
cleaner (Current Employee) - Hibiscus Coast, Auckland
Management useless ,never paid right ,no communication . Totally useless management . Yous give me the buildings to clean but can't paye me . Need to be payes properly to travel to and from work have rent to catch up on due to under paye
Pros
no pros
Cons
no paye