Staples
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Staples Employee Reviews

New Zealand4 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,052 reviews

It's the people who make the company a fun place to work

The company lives by their values, which makes them successful in the industry they are in. I've also learnt a lot while being at Staples and have done various roles within the company that has help develope me into the person I am today. I work an 8 hour day and love dealing with the people I work with and the suppliers I deal with on a daily bases. I put catalogues together which involves selecting product and meeting dealines. I also look after our online platform, by making sure the content and images are up to date which gives our customers a enriching experience.

Fun workplace

as per CV • Actively seek and build Business relationships and New Business in the ITS Business category to achieve retention, revenue, GP$ and GP% objectives through client relationships • Quotation and Bid management • Reviewing the company’s share of business with each customer to develop new sales opportunities. • Develop the Company’s business base by building and enhancing relationships with key decision makers • Drive the development of sales opportunities within the wider base by working with channel AM’s • Hold regular 1:1 meetings with AMs to identify and determine approach for targeting NB client activity • Respond to New Business tenders for product as required • Keep all customers informed on new product, back orders and order status • Attend training sessions to maintain a high level of product knowledge • PC imaging and asset tagging

good environment

work is basically the same everyday there will be some changes but wont be for long time.

Friendly, work as a team and fun at workplace

I do mostly reconciliations and analysis of General Ledger Accounts. I've learned to work in a team with my other colleagues. I've learned technical aspects of the business. Communications, understanding of the systems and company business are one of the key factors to work effective and efficiently. Deadline is one of the most challenging part but with time management and being proactive is not a issue. I enjoyed working with Staples because I love what I'm doing (Accounting job) and we worked as a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staples. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Staples Reviews by Location