Statistics New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Statistics New Zealand Employee Review

Fun and Enjoyable

3 March 2014
This is a very interesting role as well. Its keeps you busy all day long, by talking and typing at the same time. Helping clients with their enquiries and filling up the forms online. Answering inbound calls as well.
Cons
30 July 2019
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
As part of the Team through Maddison Recruitment I worked in the Following Up process with the Public to complete their Census for Statistics NZ in Tauranga. The process was well managed with cloce Coordination with Team Leaders to retrieve outstanding Census Papers. Supplied for the first time Computer Tablets were used to record details of the Customers Locations and Status and record their Census Detals. This worked very well with great help from the Stats Help Desk to achieve satisfactory results. I hope Stats NZ continues to use this format in future as it was Easy to use, explain to Difficult Customers how it works and Professional manner to complete the Census for 2018. I would be happy to work with Stats NZ again, given the opportunity to do so.
Pros
Training was sufficient to get out and front the public.
Cons
Hours of work were sufficient to complete the Tasks set by Stats NZ
5 April 2018
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Auckland CBD, Auckland
It is a good and fun place to work. Operations give a full support to each and every employee. They much about the safety of each employee. They always see to it and assured that everyone at work is safety.
Pros
stress free
9 February 2020
Same location
New Zealand (Former Employee) - Auckland
Great environment and good people the work load was fair and the people there are very welcoming. Worked there for about 2 years as a casual and the majority of the people in my department were casual because we were all students studying full time. Typical day involves scanning , data repairing, and grooming. I learnt how to scan and data repair documents. Management were kind and friendly, The work place culture was good, the hardest part of the job was doing it alone when we would have exams not people would be working so depending the timetable you would work or not. The best part is meeting new people and never feeling to stressed.