Statistics New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Statistics New Zealand Employee Review

Perfect

25 January 2019
A career at Stats NZ means you are part of New Zealand’s data ecosystem – exploring, analysing, wrangling, collaborating and innovating. You will work in fantastic teams, in an agile & dynamic workplace, with a flexible and supportive work environment.
9 February 2020
New Zealand (Former Employee) - Auckland
Great environment and good people the work load was fair and the people there are very welcoming. Worked there for about 2 years as a casual and the majority of the people in my department were casual because we were all students studying full time. Typical day involves scanning , data repairing, and grooming. I learnt how to scan and data repair documents. Management were kind and friendly, The work place culture was good, the hardest part of the job was doing it alone when we would have exams not people would be working so depending the timetable you would work or not. The best part is meeting new people and never feeling to stressed.
18 May 2017
Survey Administrator (Current Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
With a technically advanced staff and an energetic work environment, Statics New Zealand has been a delightful place to work. Friendly staff offer to help out with anything that you may be unsure of.
23 February 2016
Special Census Collector (Former Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
As my first work experience in New Zealand, it was a good experience both to see new people and learn more about working cultures in New Zealand.
Pros
Good supervisor
Cons
heavy load of materials for census collection