Statistics New Zealand
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Statistics New Zealand Employee Review

Statistics New Zealand

10 June 2014
I typical day at Statistics New Zealand means to log all requests and to adhere to ITIL standards. I have learned that: Hard work pays off. The management was good at: Statistics New Zealand. The co-workers were a great bunch of people. The hardest part of the job was working late in to the evening. The most enjoyable part of the job was to meet new staff.
Pros
Excellent
23 February 2017
Same location
HR Administrator - Casual (Former Employee) - Wellington, Wellington
Worked together really well. Jobs done in allocated time. Friendly people to work with and always helping each other out to get task done.
Pros
Always looking out for each other
Cons
Didnt last long
11 January 2016
Same location
Enterprise Programme Office, Programme Coordinator (Former Employee) - Wellington, New Zealand
A great place to work in a corporate government department environment. Working on the Census programme was very challenging but also very exciting! The Programme Management team had several projects which I was responsible for ensuring that all timelines were met and that the Project Managers were updated daily as well as our Programme Managers and Sponsors.
Pros
Great teams working together well
Cons
The Census Programme came to an end!
9 February 2020
New Zealand (Former Employee) - Auckland
Great environment and good people the work load was fair and the people there are very welcoming. Worked there for about 2 years as a casual and the majority of the people in my department were casual because we were all students studying full time. Typical day involves scanning , data repairing, and grooming. I learnt how to scan and data repair documents. Management were kind and friendly, The work place culture was good, the hardest part of the job was doing it alone when we would have exams not people would be working so depending the timetable you would work or not. The best part is meeting new people and never feeling to stressed.