Strandbags
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Strandbags Employee Reviews in Manukau City, Auckland

Manukau City, Auckland2 reviews
productive and fun workplace
Strandbags is a company of fun culture, great leadership, and everyone works hard and play hard.

Love the variety of products there

I enjoy development customers relationship the most, and when the opportunity comes, sell them the best products they want and even upsell them premium products that is good for them
Pros
free snacks from manager
Cons
long hours sometime
Productive and fun workplace
A typical day at work would be to serve customers, merchandise and do stock takes etc.
I learnt how marketing and sales work in a retail business (budget and store targets).

The management of strand bags is fantastic as everything has always been managed well. The workplace culture was amazing and the team was really hardworking and also fun.

The hardest part of working at strand bags was days where the individuals could not meet their targets/budget for the day. But also the most enjoyable part of this workplace was working with a group of amazing girls, manager and the environment we shared amongst each other. Meeting store target/budgets was the best part of our workplace too.
Pros
Company monthly dinner/drinks
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strandbags. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9