Strandbags
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Strandbags Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Sales Assistant5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews
Strandbag Experience
Working with Strandbag is a good experience in retail for customer service and product knowledge. You get to talk about your product to customer who walks in and purchase.

Management style is strict and maintain to good standard.

The most enjoyable part of the job is sales and making budget and selling and getting good feedback from customers.

I learnt how to merchandise bags display and lot of knowledge about the company's product. Great team spirit and management.
fun workplace
I have really enjoyed m time working with the Strandbags team and hope to keep working with them, they are very organized and productive when it comes to selling.
Pros
Smaller Team
Cons
System needs an upgrade
Productive and fun workplace
A typical day at work would be to serve customers, merchandise and do stock takes etc.
I learnt how marketing and sales work in a retail business (budget and store targets).

The management of strand bags is fantastic as everything has always been managed well. The workplace culture was amazing and the team was really hardworking and also fun.

The hardest part of working at strand bags was days where the individuals could not meet their targets/budget for the day. But also the most enjoyable part of this workplace was working with a group of amazing girls, manager and the environment we shared amongst each other. Meeting store target/budgets was the best part of our workplace too.
Pros
Company monthly dinner/drinks
Cons
Efficient, Fun, Close Knitted Team
Met friendly and helpful team member with a supportive store manager. Have learned about store presentation, stock visual arrangement, sales, and some paperwork.
The most enjoyable part is meeting customers and interacting with them about travelling experience. Of course, when we received compliments from the customers about our products and services.

The hardest part of the job is having to deal with customer conflict especially during the busy time.
Loved it
It was fun, the co workers were nice. I learnt a lot and am keen to work in the retail industry
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strandbags. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9