Strandbags
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Strandbags Employee Review

productive and fun workplace

4 July 2018
Strandbags is a company of fun culture, great leadership, and everyone works hard and play hard.

Love the variety of products there

I enjoy development customers relationship the most, and when the opportunity comes, sell them the best products they want and even upsell them premium products that is good for them
Pros
free snacks from manager
Cons
long hours sometime
5 March 2018
A typical day at work would be to serve customers, merchandise and do stock takes etc.
I learnt how marketing and sales work in a retail business (budget and store targets).

The management of strand bags is fantastic as everything has always been managed well. The workplace culture was amazing and the team was really hardworking and also fun.

The hardest part of working at strand bags was days where the individuals could not meet their targets/budget for the day. But also the most enjoyable part of this workplace was working with a group of amazing girls, manager and the environment we shared amongst each other. Meeting store target/budgets was the best part of our workplace too.
Pros
Company monthly dinner/drinks
28 January 2020
Working with Strandbag is a good experience in retail for customer service and product knowledge. You get to talk about your product to customer who walks in and purchase.

Management style is strict and maintain to good standard.

The most enjoyable part of the job is sales and making budget and selling and getting good feedback from customers.

I learnt how to merchandise bags display and lot of knowledge about the company's product. Great team spirit and management.
15 May 2018
I have really enjoyed m time working with the Strandbags team and hope to keep working with them, they are very organized and productive when it comes to selling.
Pros
Smaller Team
Cons
System needs an upgrade
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strandbags. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9