Subway Employee Reviews

Found 88 reviews matching the search See all 39,180 reviews
Great for first work
Retail (Former Employee) –  Blenheim, Marlborough18 August 2019
Fast and really good for first work. Enjoyed my time would do it again. Staff were good to work with. Easy to learn. Friendly environment. Good work past
its a good place to work for people who are students like me with studies to adjust your work life with personal life
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Albany, Auckland30 July 2019
managers and team is good, you get something different experiencing while you studying in new zealand. learning how to manage people in food industry and getting business knowledge how a food industry business works exactly
unfair business experience
Sandwich Artist/Cashier (Former Employee) –  1021 veterans blvd25 July 2019
my coworkers essentially sabotaged me, by saying I was doing things wrong in front the customers when I wasn’t, they also would disregard thorough cleaning and try to leave early while I tried my best to make sure the store was tip top shape for the coworkers the next morning. It was my first And only job, then I was removed off the schedule without warning or notice ; extremely unprofessional
Good
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Albany, Auckland22 May 2019
Working environment is friendly and Nice. Learning new things on regular basis. Lot of Customer interaction is there. Able to meet people of different mind set and culture. Try to coordinate with them and understand their requirements.
good place to work
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland6 May 2019
this is enjoyable part of job. i learn too many things from there, such as good communication skills, customer services. workplace environment is such a friendly everyone is helpful. its worth for me to work there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
some time less hours
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Geraldine, Canterbury1 March 2019
Love my bosses, love meeting new people, love the fast speed of my job. Hate slow coworker's and ones that try boss you around when they are first starting. Hate coworkers that make you get out late at night when you could get out an hour earlier if they were at your speed.
Pros
Free 6 inch if your working for more than 3 hours. Unlimited soda drinks.
Cons
Slow coworker's
Good learning experience
Subway Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland23 January 2019
As an 18 year old, I have learns so much from working at Subway, the workers taught me so many things that were so important to my future, they made growing up a lot easier than it should've been. A typical day at work is both fun and productive as you never know what the day is going to give you, the culture was good as I was looked after very well. There wasn't anything hard about the job but the most enjoyable part of the job has to be the interaction with customers and meeting new people everyday.
Pros
Free lunch, Good discount, Nice co-workers
Excellent organization to work
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Pitt Street,Auckland CBD,1010,New Zealand7 January 2019
Experience of working in Subway restaurant was absolutely great. Especially the working environment and other staff. I was the only one who were perfect to do everything.Initially when i started it was challenging for me. Day by day i have been trained by the owner and performed better then the expectation. I have learned so many things customer service to cleaning. The most interesting part for me was dealing customer and managing them in a rush hour.
A good workplace to learn skills and enjoy doing food.
All position (Former Employee) –  Mangere, Auckland16 December 2018
This is the first workplace i had. I felt this workplace is good for learning skills, such as faster, conmudication, carefully, etc.. I worked here for 2 years. I loved it
Pros
Discount 50% for staff
Cons
Short break
Busy Environment
Employee (Current Employee) –  Stratford, Taranaki17 November 2018
At subway i have learn customer service skills and how to handle high pressure situations. I also learnt how to work together as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is making new friends in the workplace.
Pros
Discounts while working and free drinks from the machine
S