Subway
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Subway Employee Review

Great opportunity for young workers

4 August 2019
It's a social, well-supported and positive place to work, especially for those who are in need of an after school, or after university job as hours and shifts vary, and employers will cater to needs.
Pros
Free food
Cons
11 August 2018
Same role
Ashleigh (Manager) (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I learned how to be independent and work better on my own. The hardest part was the language barrier between myself and the team because i was the only PI and Maori worker. But i LOVED working there, if i could go back i would by the click of a finger.
26 July 2016
Same role
Manager (Current Employee) - Auckland, Auckland
I started of working at subway as a sandwich artistes,, and then moved on to a store in charge and then Assistant Manager ,, after today I look after the whole store as a Manager ,,, I really worked hard and still working at the same place ,, it been almost 4 yrs.
13 December 2017
Same location
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
I have really enjoyed working with Subway over the past year and I feel that I have grown as a worker and am now able to take on a higher role in the business industry. I enjoyed working with others and greeting customers daily. The hardest part of the job would have to be working alone during a busy time of the day. However on the positive side, working at Subway has allowed me to gain a understanding of how to run a business.
Pros
Meeting new people everyday
Cons
Working alone during a busy time of the day