Subway
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Subway Employee Review

Great

9 June 2020
I would gladly work here again, great staff in a fast paced, hands on learning environment. The crew were supportive and passionate, uplifting and cheerful. A company full of life.
22 July 2020
Subway Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) - Dunedin, Otago
I enjoyed the work as it was great money for a beginner and provided work experience. Now I am looking for something new that will allow me to go somewhere in life.
Pros
Good pay for younger people getting their first job
Cons
Not great for paying rent and supplying basic needs
17 May 2020
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) - Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
Friendly welcoming, helping, understand and patient hard work really challenging but overall awesome and good easy learning team work is also really good. If anyone needs a hand some one is always there to help
11 March 2020
SANDWICH ARTIST SUBWAY (Current Employee) - Howick, Auckland
My years at subway has helped me grow on my skills at communicating with customers, developing friendships and responsibilities as I closed the store by myself. Health and Safety was a big role as its a food industry, I was made sure to follow the correct procedures while handling food. Walking into work was easy as it was an extremely friendly environment, a typical day included of mostly keeping the shop clean, making sandwiches, using immaculate social skills while talking to a customer and handling cash.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Was there for 5 years and still no raise in wage