Subway Employee Review
I would gladly work here again, great staff in a fast paced, hands on learning environment. The crew were supportive and passionate, uplifting and cheerful. A company full of life.
Ratings by category
I enjoyed the work as it was great money for a beginner and provided work experience. Now I am looking for something new that will allow me to go somewhere in life.
Good pay for younger people getting their first job
Not great for paying rent and supplying basic needs
My years at subway has helped me grow on my skills at communicating with customers, developing friendships and responsibilities as I closed the store by myself. Health and Safety was a big role as its a food industry, I was made sure to follow the correct procedures while handling food. Walking into work was easy as it was an extremely friendly environment, a typical day included of mostly keeping the shop clean, making sandwiches, using immaculate social skills while talking to a customer and handling cash.
Was there for 5 years and still no raise in wage
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 48,487 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Subway
- How should you prepare for an interview at Subway?4 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Subway?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Subway, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Subway?3 people answered
- Does Subway have a staff discount? How much is Subway’s staff discount?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?2 people answered
- Whats the legal minimum wage?One person answered
- Does Subway require a background check? What kind of background check does Subway do?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Subway?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Subway Reviews by Job Title
Subway Reviews by Location