Subway
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Subway Employee Review

It was a good introduction to the coorprate world.

6 January 2017
Travel, evaluate, travel, evaluate, each visit was a different challenge. I learned about learning... and how to run a evaluation. I was the only consultant for a while and then they added a operations manager plus another consultant just before I resigned. The hardest part of this job was to talk to owners on a level that they understood. Once you have it though it all turns to gold. Learning and helping run the conferences would have to be the most enjoyable parts of this job.
Pros
Driving around that wonderful country. Loved the CEO's enthusiasm
Cons
Sometimes up to a week away from home and friends. Got use to it though.
4 August 2019
Manager (Former Employee) - Christchurch, New Zealand
It's a social, well-supported and positive place to work, especially for those who are in need of an after school, or after university job as hours and shifts vary, and employers will cater to needs.
Pros
Free food
13 December 2017
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
I have really enjoyed working with Subway over the past year and I feel that I have grown as a worker and am now able to take on a higher role in the business industry. I enjoyed working with others and greeting customers daily. The hardest part of the job would have to be working alone during a busy time of the day. However on the positive side, working at Subway has allowed me to gain a understanding of how to run a business.
Pros
Meeting new people everyday
Cons
Working alone during a busy time of the day
16 January 2017
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
Working at Subway was a great experience, through dealing with customers constantly, and learning about the proper food handling. I have worked at a few Subways and have seen how some teams excel, while some management are unsure how to work with their employees.