Subway
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Subway Employee Review

Sandwich Artist 2016-2017

13 December 2017
I have really enjoyed working with Subway over the past year and I feel that I have grown as a worker and am now able to take on a higher role in the business industry. I enjoyed working with others and greeting customers daily. The hardest part of the job would have to be working alone during a busy time of the day. However on the positive side, working at Subway has allowed me to gain a understanding of how to run a business.
Pros
Meeting new people everyday
Cons
Working alone during a busy time of the day
19 September 2020
Same role
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) - Shirley, Canterbury
Maybe I have a bias about any type of work but subway is like any fast food outlet, it's meanial you are on your feet all day and you learn to hate every customer who walks through the door. But hey its work right? If you have even slight mental health issues I would avoid jobs like this.
22 July 2020
Same role
Subway Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) - Dunedin, Otago
I enjoyed the work as it was great money for a beginner and provided work experience. Now I am looking for something new that will allow me to go somewhere in life.
Pros
Good pay for younger people getting their first job
Cons
Not great for paying rent and supplying basic needs
4 August 2019
Same location
Manager (Former Employee) - Christchurch, New Zealand
It's a social, well-supported and positive place to work, especially for those who are in need of an after school, or after university job as hours and shifts vary, and employers will cater to needs.
Pros
Free food