Subway Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Found 15 reviews matching the search See all 40,847 reviews
good place to work
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland6 May 2019
this is enjoyable part of job. i learn too many things from there, such as good communication skills, customer services. workplace environment is such a friendly everyone is helpful. its worth for me to work there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
some time less hours
Good learning experience
Subway Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland23 January 2019
As an 18 year old, I have learns so much from working at Subway, the workers taught me so many things that were so important to my future, they made growing up a lot easier than it should've been. A typical day at work is both fun and productive as you never know what the day is going to give you, the culture was good as I was looked after very well. There wasn't anything hard about the job but the most enjoyable part of the job has to be the interaction with customers and meeting new people everyday.
Pros
Free lunch, Good discount, Nice co-workers
Productive and Fun Work environment
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Auckland10 October 2018
Go to work every morning being able to see new customers and connecting with them.

You learn about different cultures whether its your workmates or customers.

Everyone is there for you in every situation
fun
Ashleigh (Manager) (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland11 August 2018
I learned how to be independent and work better on my own. The hardest part was the language barrier between myself and the team because i was the only PI and Maori worker. But i LOVED working there, if i could go back i would by the click of a finger.
Nice workplace
sandwich artist (Former Employee) –  Auckland4 March 2018
Subway is a fun but stressful workplace.My mainly duty was to assist Subway customers with orders, prepared food to customer specifications, operated cash registers and completed other jobs assigned by a Subway manager. I learnt a lot from my position, manager and other stuffs, including face-to-face customer service, cash register skill, working in fast pace in group and the importance of teamwork. Worked in Subway is a really nice experience for me.
Working at Subway was fun and learnt a lot
Manager (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland26 July 2016
I started of working at subway as a sandwich artistes,, and then moved on to a store in charge and then Assistant Manager ,, after today I look after the whole store as a Manager ,,, I really worked hard and still working at the same place ,, it been almost 4 yrs.
Meet new people with diverse culture and learn new things
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland6 July 2016
When I first joined Subway, I was new to this industry and did not know how to start with, everything seemed to be a challenge. I only thing I was confident about me was my communication skills and giving 100% customer satisfaction. But as the days past by, I learned many things like managing the stock, time management, picked up the speed to serve the customer. I am thankful to the management for giving me an opportunity to showcase my talent. I can proudly say that I make highest sales of promotional subs at my stores.

Overall, I am having great fun and experience at Subway.
Pros
fun, learning and of course free lunches
Not Satisfactory
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand2 October 2015
This company is actually Subway Franchisee and employer is not at all coopertaive interms of salaries & shifts.Work culture is again very irregular.