Here to help
Subway Employee Reviews in Dunedin, Otago
Dunedin, Otago2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 48,476 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I enjoyed the work as it was great money for a beginner and provided work experience. Now I am looking for something new that will allow me to go somewhere in life.
Good pay for younger people getting their first job
Not great for paying rent and supplying basic needs
Working here for 5 years was a great time. I would highly recommend working here during Uni or school. The owner of my store was a lovely lady who would always be willing to help all staff which made my time as manager a lot easier.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Subway?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 48,476 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Subway
- How should you prepare for an interview at Subway?4 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Subway?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Subway, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Subway?3 people answered
- Does Subway have a staff discount? How much is Subway’s staff discount?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?2 people answered
- Whats the legal minimum wage?One person answered
- Does Subway require a background check? What kind of background check does Subway do?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Subway?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Subway Reviews by Location