Here to help
Subway Employee Reviews in New Plymouth, Taranaki
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 48,458 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
subway is a good place to work, if you are studying or have to jobs, but they do not give you full time work, so your not getting enough to live. iv learnt a lot like making sandwiches, how to do cash at and cash in, restocking all the food and drinks, we don't have management just the co-workers who are awesome to work with and you become good friends with them, but like in every job you have your ups and downs but you get though it.. the hardest part of the job is having to work alone in the early morning and late at night and it doesn't help when your busy. i mostly enjoy been there with your co-workers and serving the awesome costumers.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 48,458 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Subway
- How should you prepare for an interview at Subway?4 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Subway?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Subway, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Subway?3 people answered
- Does Subway have a staff discount? How much is Subway’s staff discount?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?2 people answered
- Whats the legal minimum wage?One person answered
- Does Subway require a background check? What kind of background check does Subway do?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Subway?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Subway Reviews by Location