Here to help
Subway Employee Reviews in Otaki, Wellington
Otaki, Wellington2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 48,466 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Was A really awesome job! I learned so much, food handling and prep ect.. It was a really stressful job during holidays as people would call in sick and we were understaffed so we had to do twice our job. My co workers were so cool, I got along with them really well.
Hard work scrubbing bread trays!
This was a great workplace, everybody was best friends and the owners were very friendly and easy to talk to. I really enjoyed working here but after two and a half years I felt it was time to move on because there was no advancements for me to make. I felt it was not helping me work towards a career which is what I want. I need to be challenged in the workplace !
Small Staff Discounts, Friendly Team! Great Bosses
Late Shifts, sometimes working alone at 9pm... Felt a bit unsafe sometimes
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 48,466 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Subway
- How should you prepare for an interview at Subway?4 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Subway?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Subway, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Subway?3 people answered
- Does Subway have a staff discount? How much is Subway’s staff discount?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Subway?2 people answered
- Whats the legal minimum wage?One person answered
- Does Subway require a background check? What kind of background check does Subway do?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Subway?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Subway Reviews by Location