Subway Employee Reviews in Rotorua, Bay of Plenty

2.7Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 40,784 reviews
Home #2
Sandwhich Artist, Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Rotorua, N27 September 2015
I learnt a lot working here a typical day working at subway is pretty easy and well managed, I learnt most my work ethics from here like dealing with customers on a daily basis, dealing with complaints, maintaining a good quality of service and keeping the store clean and well maintained through daily activities. I learnt how to make transactions, recognising daily targets and meeting deadlines as well as being a team leader and working well within a team. Management was ok, my co workers are awesome and because we get along working here is fun and enjoyable and really feels like 1 big family. The hardest part of my job would probably be the training process (meaning - When it comes to training new staff multitasking is a huge MUST as you still need to maintain the store in good quality and train new staff members to be just as amazing as yourself and its not always easy). The most enjoyable part of the job is when everyone is having a good day and the day is flowing smoothly and it just makes the day easy and I like that.
Pros
flexibility with hours
Cons
No performance Review for long time workers
great experience
sandwich artist (Current Employee) –  Rotorua, N5 March 2015
working at subway is such a great time , it is easy to get along well with the other workers and get work done. i learnt alot of things here,including cleaning, eftpos, cash register . i enjoyed making customers happy.